Challenge Criterium Tubular Tyre
The Criterium is the most traditional tire in the Challenge line.
The center tread runs length-wise to alleviate rolling-resistance, while lateral sidecuts toward the outside provide superior cornering grip.
- All Challenge tires are completely hand-made
- Anti-puncture strip included in tire casing
- Versatile tread design with a smooth center section and lateral sidecuts for superior cornering
- Tread is glued onto fully-inflated casing to achieve a neutral tread state when tires are in use
- Casing fabric is woven from thread spun at the Challenge manufacturing facility
- Reinforced polyester casing provides added resistance to moisture damage
- Seta version features corespun silk casing; standard model features 300 tpi corespun cotton casing
- Features seamless latex inner-tube
- Recommended pressure range: 115-200psi
- Weight: 260 grams
Buying options » Challenge Criterium Tubular Tyre